Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

October 25, 2005

Can't blog. Writing.

10/25/2005 10:06:00 p.m.

I've decided to enter a non-fiction contest, and I have to have the story in the mail by Nov. 1st, so I'm kind of up against a deadline. The theme of the contest is "A Memorable Voyage"; my entry, in about its second draft, is here. You'll need a password, too: it's winnipegosis. Read it, if you'd like; let me know what you think. (It's short, only about 1100 words.)



I finished Last Light of the Sun last night. It was enjoyable, well-researched, and something that I don't normally read. As a fantasy it was very low-key; as a historical novel it was heavily fictionalized; as an out-and-out story that happened to be set 1,000 years ago, it was excellent. Gabriele, I seem to remember that you were reading it. Do you have any comments on it? Did you finish? Did you enjoy it?

Later, y'all!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:25:00 a.m., Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Pat, I'm going to give a crit on my blog when lífe leaves me a bit more breathing space. And yes, I liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home