Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

October 23, 2005

Brandon Life

10/23/2005 06:16:00 p.m.

The very definition of "slow news day": Rescued kitty feeling better.



We went to see As You Like It, performed by the local 7 Ages theatre group. I quite enjoyed it. Kathleen, who saw it last night as well, said that the performances were much improved. The fool Touchstone stole the show, capering and dancing, muttering and miming. As usual, it took me awhile to get the hang of Shakespeare's English, but once I was in the right mode I found that the story just ticked away like a smooth-running gun.



I can't recommend the film My Summer of Love; by movie's end, I'd found not a single sympathetic character in it, and I wanted to punch them all, from the girls to the moody born-again-but-not-really brother to the neglectful father. Why o why do I only seem to end up showing the grim and dark and ultimately depressing flicks?

Anyways. Hope you all had a good weekend. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home