Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

December 03, 2005

Compy is here

12/03/2005 08:37:00 a.m.

Our new computer arrived yesterday. Dell had a special that we just couldn't resist. We got a new PC and 17" LCD monitor for about what we paid for our previous computer, which came without an OS (the new Compy has Windows XP Home onboard). Much much faster. The old machine was bought about 2000, if memory serves.

So yeah. I've set up the old machine upstairs in the library, with a wireless card, so I'm in geek heaven, and my wife is happy because now she can actually do cool things like video chats with her sisters and their chilluns.

Laters! Off to geek out!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:18:00 a.m., Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I'd be content if my wife would get the scanner working. So many things I could be blogging on if I had me a scanner . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home