Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

November 29, 2005

Done-diddly-un

11/29/2005 09:07:00 p.m.


I "won" Nano!

I've got good ol' Rob in the CD player right now, and here's the lyrics that were playing as my Winner icon came up:
knock it nice
and smooth
step back and
watch it flow yeah

never gonna stop me
never gonna stop
never gonna stop me
never gonna stop

scream if you want it
'cause I want more

—Rob Zombie, "Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy)"

And I didn't even have to put in a "Screw Flanders", as per my Simpsons-addicted buddy, the B-man.

Now that I've crossed the 50,000-word mark (!), I guess I'd better finish the story itself. I'm probably 1,000 to 2,000 words from the ending.

It's called Salyx, if you wants to read it.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:17:00 a.m., Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Congratulations! Sorry I haven't been around lately.

I'd like to look at Salyx, but it'll be a few days. I have a new Tangent assignment (I'm reviewing Orson Scott Card's ezine.)

Since the end of NaNoWriMo, I haven't been able to motivate myself to do any more towards that story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home