Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

January 05, 2006

Ramblin' man

1/05/2006 11:07:00 p.m.

Well, the Evans starts up again soon, so my weekends are getting crowded again. We had coffee with a bunch of the Evans crew tonight, after supper (home-made lasagna--mm mm good).

It's a little weird. In the summer, when the Evans doesn't run, I rent movies every week or so, but when the Evans is on, I usually don't bother. Maybe it's not so weird, given that I volunteer at the Evans, which means my movies are free...

How many more times will I type Evans before I put this one to bed? About that many, I guess.

G'night. I'm tired and maybe a little stupid.




O wait, one more thing. I had an epiphany tonight, a moment where things in one of my projects suddenly rotated, and a piece I didn't even know was missing slid into place, and the whole thing, for a moment, shone like silver. Tomorrow, I'll start outlining; I think I have enough to at least start. I have an ending (which is usually a moving target, but I've learned that without an ending, even a tentative one, I shouldn't write the beginning), and now I think I have a coherent theme. And of course I have a title: Everything that Never Happened.

Et maintenant, bonsoir, mes amis et mes amies.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:15:00 a.m., Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I know for certain I had an epiphany like that this week, but I've forgotten it.

That would be funny if it weren't true.

 
At Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:27:00 a.m., Blogger Pat J said...

That's why I wrote it down on the grocery list I had in my back pocket...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home