Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

December 24, 2005

Funny SNL skit

12/24/2005 10:10:00 a.m.

...which sounds like an oxymoron, I know. I haven't watched Saturday Night Live since, oh, forever. Sometime in the middle '90s I gave up on them, when I realized that they really couldn't do a skit in less than twelve minutes.

But a cow-orker sent me this link, which has apparently become an Internet hit. Enjoy it, if you haven't already seen it.

Note: It's a "rap video", so if you're in the I like all music but rap and opera* camp, you have been warned.

* Or country.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:59:00 p.m., Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

oy oy OY I don't get the humor in this, MAKE IT GO AWAY.

I vastly preferred the SNL Woomba video.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:44:00 a.m., Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Happy New Year, Pat! Email me the link to your nanowrimo -- I think that link got buried in my comments somewhere. All the best to you and your family for the New Year.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:27:00 p.m., Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

I only like opera, rap is eeeww, so I better stay away from it.

Happy New Year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home