Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

July 17, 2005

The Visit

7/17/2005 10:45:00 p.m.

So my sister, her husband, and their two boys (aged five-years-less-a-week and two) came to visit this weekend. We had fun. We read, we played video games, we went down to the mall, etc etc. I got to break out my Lego and build some cool stuff. (I'm known as the Lego uncle; I still get the occasional set for Christmas or birthday gifts, and it's only recently that we've stopped giving the nephews Lego for their gifts, as they have enough for now. (As if there's such a thing as enough Lego.))

So yeah. More posts to come. Things are going fairly well around here.

G'night!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:23:00 a.m., Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

My son's a Lego fanatic. I'd dearly love to know how many pieces he owns, but that number is, I suspect, imaginary, or at least irrational. You can vacuum a room, check under all the cushions, turn over every book, and ten minutes later some little guy in a yellow hardhat will show up to say, "Hey, whattabout me?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home