Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

July 20, 2005

Harry Potter; Irony

7/20/2005 07:45:00 a.m.

My wife finished reading the new Harry Potter book the other night, so I've started in on it. I'm two chapters in and already I'm intrigued. Without spoilers, suffice to say that certain characters' motives and, well, characters have been cast in a brand-new light.

I also just noticed, the other day, a delicious, secondary level of irony in my choice of library books: I mean, seriously, Going Postal...

("And what do you mean, slow of mind?" « ten points to whoever tells me the source of that quote)

Anyways, gotta get to work soon. Later!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:40:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groo the wanderer - JP

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:45:00 a.m., Blogger Pat J said...

Your points are in the mail, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home