Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

August 02, 2005

The wedding

8/02/2005 09:34:00 p.m.



My wife's cousin got married this weekend. Click the picture for more.

We got a new digital camera, so we got lots of photos. I need to learn a bit about low-light shooting, though; several pix from the reception/dance came out dark and blurred.

Our new camera died the next day, and I couldn't get it replaced till today, so unfortunately I have no shots from the Johanneson family reunion at Winnipegosis. I will say that swimming in the Quarry rocks very hard, but I wouldn't recommend doing it after dark. Man was that cold. I think my heart may have skipped a beat...

Also, if you look around at my Flickr account, I put up a couple images of one of my hobbies. Mmmm, canvas jackets in 35°C heat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home