Hey Genius!

You forgot to wear pants!
Ha ha! Made you look!

August 30, 2005

Camping

8/30/2005 07:44:00 a.m.

We went camping on the weekend. [edit: The photos are now posted.] I'd never been down to the beach at Minnedosa. It was a lovely spot, and the stars at night as we walked back to our tent were amazing. We were right down on the beach, too, which was still as glass, reflecting the lights of the town on the far shore. Everything was perfect...

...except.

There was a wedding in town, and a bunch of the party-goers had tents two slots down from us at the campground. Which would've been fine except that they decided that 4 AM was the perfect time to turn on their stereo and blare craptastic music. I seriously considered just getting up, packing up, and driving home -- it's only half an hour from my house to the campground -- but I knew the campground gates were locked. So I lay there and fantasized about what I would do if I had a million-candlepower hand-held floodlight. Eventually I got to sleep, but it wasn't what you'd call a quality sleep.

How was your weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home